How to find broken links.
There are several ways on how to find your broken links. If your are using a blogger then you can check Webmaster Tools and go find Crawl Errors. But if you want to check all your broken links, there is also an online checker brokenlinkscheck site.
How to fix broken links by redirecting URL's.
- You just need to login to blogger.com.
- Go to Settings > Search Preferences.
- Under 'Errors and Redirections'.
- Click 'Edit' on 'Custom Redirects'.
- Now, you just need to put your old URL and new URL,
- Then check 'Permanent' > Save > then click 'Save changes'.
- If you want to add new one, click on 'New redirect'.
A very simple trick to fix all your broken links on Blogger.