3 Ways How to Build Backlinks to Your Site

Today, I just submitted my site to several free directories. Building backlinks is somewhat boring to do. Because you will be submitting your site to site directories over and over again. You can also check my table of contents for the list of free directories, article directories, forum sites and some free tools.


My strategy to keep me away from this boring part, I keep submitting my site up to minimum of 10 Free Directories before I go to sleep everyday. As I don't really want to start my day with boring stuff. It may take some time or months before your site will be approved in directories. So I do suggest to start creating your backlinks as soon as possible.

If you haven't know what backlinks mean, it display other webpages that link to your posts or site. It is also one of the most important aspects to build a higher ranking on search engines. The more backlinks you have, the higher your Google Page Rank and visible to search engines.

How to build backlinks? There are a lot of simple ways to build your backlinks. And one of those is submitting to FREE directories. Remember that Google really hates paid links, so better not to submit your site via paid links as it will affect your Google Site Rank. Be extra careful also in hiring SEO as they might using paid links to get lots of backlinks.

You can also submit your site to FREE Backlink Builders. The most efficient way is to submit an articles on Article Directories. Just always remember to write a unique article so that it will be more searchable and recognizable on Google Search Engine. Google really hates duplicate article and it may not rank on Google Search.

The last one is to create post on Forum Sites. Be extra careful on what you post and don't spam the forum as you might get banned.

For now, these are the things I do to build my backlinks on my sites. For site directories, it may take several months before your site will be approved so I do recommend start submitting your site to directories as early as now.

To summarize, these are the thing you do to build your site backlinks:
  • Submit your site to FREE site directories.
  • Submit articles to FREE article directories.
  • Submit posts to FREE forum sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment