SEO Tips For Beginners

I created this blog on April 15, 2014. I was inspired by some blogs which has a very few indexed on Google but able to rank higher on Alexa and Google Page Rank. So I started wondering how did they do that? I tried to search and learn some new things about doing the right SEO on blogs. And that interest me more to learn SEO and how will I do it.

I considered this blog as a test if I will be going to be a good SEO or a bad SEO. My goal is to rank 100,000 on Alexa rank after 6 months. Today, I don’t know what is the rank of my site as it only shows N/A. Which means I am too far from reality. And my Google Page Rank is also N/A since I just started this blog. I only get less than 100 pageviews as of today. I have the best hopes that I will be able to make it after 6 months. So if will calculate it, after 6 months that would on October 15, 2014. I am really excited of what would be the outcome of this test.

I started this blog by creating posts with Free Directories, Article Directories and Forum Sites. I made that kind of posts because it would be very helpful if you have a list of free directories. Which allows you to build your backlinks and rank higher on search engines. If you don’t know the importance of backlinks, then you might you will really lose your page rank.

Backlinks display other webpages that link to your posts or site. It is also one of the most important aspects to build a higher ranking on search engines. The more backlinks you have on your site, the higher your Google Page Rank and visible to search engines. Yesterday, I started submitting my site to several free directories. I know my site doesn’t have much posts, but approving to free directories will take several months before it will successfully indexed. What I can suggest for beginners like me, is to start submitting your site to free directories as early as now.

If you are just starting your website or blog, you also need to submit your site to search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and many more. There are several online tools which allow you to submit your site to search engines in just one click. But if you want to manually submit your site then you can click on the link below:


Bing is also associated with Yahoo, so once you are done submitting your site to Bing, it will also be indexed on Yahoo search. But of course it will take some time. You can also monitor your site by creating an account on Google Webmaster or Bing Webmaster. These are also the tools I used for my sites to check my keywords, indexed status and more.

I think that would be all for now. Please tune in for some updates on my site. Hoping that I will be able to reach my goal on October this 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment